YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IS OUR #1 CONCERN
Dear loyal Angel Hair Family,
The majority of our clients are cancer patients who are immune-compromised due to chemotherapy. Because of this, we have always followed stringent sanitation methods to provide a safe environment for our guests.
We want to take this opportunity to let our clients know that we are closely monitoring the situation surrounding the coronavirus, COVID-19.
We are prepared to follow official guidance from the Center For Disease Control (CDC) along with other health officials.
There are several actions that we are taking to alleviate the concerns of our, especially vulnerable customers.
1. We are encouraging our clients to call us for a phone consultation. We can accomplish a lot just by asking a few key questions and exchanging photos via email or text.
2. We are offering free delivery of wigs and headwear within a 30-mile radius.
3. When visiting the shop, we are asking all clients to limit their support group to no more than two people, and no young children during this crucial time.
4. Solicitors are prohibited from Angel Hair Wig Gallery until further notice.
5. We are asking all immune-compromised clients to wear a mask, disposable gloves, or any other protective attire during this time.
6. Please refrain from coming in if you, or an immediate family member, are experiencing cold or flu symptoms. We also ask that you reschedule if you have been in contact with anyone who has.
The Angel Hair staff cares and is doing everything possible to follow through with all necessary precautions. We will continue to welcome our beloved Angel Hair family and appreciate your ongoing support.
You are what makes Angel Hair Wig Gallery feel like home.
At Angel Hair Wig Gallery, we believe that every season gives us a multitude of blessings to celebrate.
Whether we are talking about the time of the year or a particular chapter in our lives, we can always
find a reason to be grateful.
With the Holidays and Winter is approaching, and it feels like every day brings us something new! It is the season of family, growing, and rejoicing!
We’ve also just made room for the latest additions to our extensive selection of hats, scarves, and wigs! There are fresh and beautiful new colors and styles from which to choose!
We welcome you to come on in and try them on! We can hardly wait to share them with you!